As the summer weather disappears into the past and fall makes its way onto the stage, there are many people who are planning for weddings, anniversaries, and other kinds of get togethers. From the elaborate gathering of invited guests to casual parties for a bunch of college friends, much of the planning for these events include careful consideration of both food and drink. As a result, it is becoming increasingly popular to get sparkling wine online in order to stay on budget.
From expensive rare wines to far more affordable French red wines, there is a wide variety of offerings to consider. When you make the decision to get sparkling wine online it is important to do your research. You need to make sure that the wine that you select is not only within your budget, but also that it goes well with the food that you are planning to serve.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the wine industry and the impact that these purchases have on the nation’s economy:
- Drinking two glasses of wine day, according to research, is linked to an 18% drop in a person’s risk of early death.
- More than 90% of all U.S. wine production comes from California.
- Women typically choose wine over beer as their favorite alcoholic beverage, with 46% of women naming it as their top choice, according to The Harris Poll research results.
- By the year 2020, U.S. wine retail sales are expected to increase by 11%.
- The top choice of wine for American wine drinkers is red, with 38%.
- The second choice of wine for American wine drinkers is white, with 32%.
When was the last time that you had a group of friends over for a quality bottle of wine? Finding a way to help your friends or family celebrate both the large and small moments in life often includes a great bottle of wine, as well as a tasty array of various kinds of food. For large scale family celebrations to smaller gatherings of friends, there are a number of times when it is important to do your research and find the best kind of wine to serve.