At first, the task seemed impossible. Serving as the best man for your college roommate also came with the responsibility of throwing a bachelor party. And while there were many ideas thrown your way, you initially struggled to find an idea that would provide a fun, but safe, evening with people who wanted to toast the groom on one of his last nights being single. The fact that this groom is also the soon to be husband of your sister has added pressure to make sure that safety is a priority. You want your best friend, and soon to be brother-in-law, to have a great party, but you also want it to be the kind of fun that your sister would approve of.
In the end, you decided that a casino night party was the best solution. With the added bonus that the best man would earn some honeymoon money from the evening made it seem like a really great decision.
Whether you are planning a girl’s night out, a bachelor party, or a fundraising event, few things are as fun or profitable as a casino party. Although there are a variety of corporate event themes that are available when you need to host a kickoff sales event, the ever popular casino theme party works well for these corporate events as well.
- When a fun night is what you are after, a casino night is a hit every time.
- Individual activities can include small group poker games as well as loud and crazy roulette tables.
- No one likes to lose, but when the lost money goes to a worthwhile charity, few people complain.
- Neighbors and relatives love the opportunity to play poker, blackjack, and other games of chance together.
- Estimates indicate that nearly 40 million people play poker regularly.
- Roulette is a game of chance that lets a large group of people play together at once.
- Winning and losing are part of the draw for casino night themed parties.
- In blackjack, although the player will win 44% of the time, the dealer wins 48% of the time, creating a setting that makes for easier fundraising.
- New acquaintances can learn a lot about each other after playing poker or black jack side by side for an evening.
- New players who have never been to a casino party before can start their night taking lessons at a beginner’s table.
- Every player will get a pocket pair, on average, once every 17 hands, or about 6% of the time, while playing poker.
- Rolling the dice and shouting familiar phrases like Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner while playing craps can add to the festivity of a casino party.
- Casino games can be both challenging and invigorating for your guests
- How often do you get to play blackjack with your friends? As the focus of a cason party fundraising event, you can shoot to beat 21 all night long!
- In making travel plans, as many as 36.7 million people visit Las Vegas every year, perhaps because they are anxious to play casino games.
- Casino nights are popular events for both men and women.
- Knowing that your losses become gains for a charity of your choice make casino nights win, win.
- Eleven is everyone’s favorite number in a game of craps.
- Numbers draw the big attention when large groups of people play Keno at a local charity casino night fundraiser.
- Dinner parties, followed by casino games, allow guests to both relax and enjoy themselves.
- In the last year, over 10 million have played poker in a casino.
- New games are fun, but the majority of players enjoy the more traditional and standard casino games.
- Next to blackjack and poker, craps is a favorite game for many people who like a more challenging and fast paced game of chance.
- Estimates indicate that there are 1,511 casinos in the U.S.
- Real parties are as fun for the hosts as they are the guests. A casino night meets that requirement if you bring in a team of workers to run the tables at a casino party night.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.